Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Indiana Trip

I had a busy weekend. Headed to Indiana on Friday. I had been looking forward to having a weekend to spend with my friends and being with Joy and her daughter on her wedding day . I rode with Karen, Sue and her husband Marv. The wedding was very nice. Stephanie looked beautiful,. Joy looked very nice too (she always does!) All day on Saturday my chest felt painless. I think God was looking over me. I had a great day. Weddings always make me cry, so I did have a few tears. I did some dancing at the reception. I do remember as they were playing a slow song, wishing Keith was with me. The food was great too. At our hotel, Marve made us breakfast one morning, since we both has kitchenettes in our room. I feel much more relaxed now that I have had 2 weekends by myself, with no kids. I needed this time. I actually, almost, went all weekend without thinking about cancer. It seems to always be on my mind. I hope as time goes on, I will get back to living my life without that on my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO COME TO THE WEDDING AND ENJOY YOURSELF. YOU ALSO LOOKED GREAT. I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU WERE PAIN FREE SAT. AND HAD A GOOD TIME WITH ALL OF US.YOU REALLY NEED THAT TIME TO YOURSELF TO UNWIND AND GIVE THE CANCER THOUGHTS A REST LOL. I ONLY WISH THE RIDE HOME WOULD OF BEEEN A LITTLE MORE ENJOYABLE...TEE HEEE HEE ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN FOR SENDING THAT TIME WITH US.